If you are not feeling as an expert for every bit and byte of RDS in the air, but really need to have a chance to check, what traffic information is broadcast by your RDS-TMC service, TurboMaps is our answer to your needs.
The application is accessible on web (publicly or privately, as needed) and let you:
- switch between multiple RDS probes (which may be in many different locations)
- see decoded RDS-TMC messages
- in a table
- in detail view
- in map (if the location can be decoded)
- evaluate overall RDS quality parameters
- share of different RDS group types
- quality of reception
- gap between consequtive 8A RDS groups
- share of different 8A group types
The dashboard view can look like:
You may check our currently running TurbomMaps testing instance.
Interested for your own instance?
If you like, we may set up such application for your RDS-TMC service. It may be accessible only to your people, or you may make it public to anyone, as you prefer.