In different project activities we focused on linked Open Traffic Data concept development, based on the revision of the information obtained in previous activities to design and implement necessary models (ontologies + vocabularies) for use in linked open traffic data context, considering service-related metadata. Technical systems proposal through the design and later implementation of a friendly interface, which allows all data to be queried through a uniform interface. Implementation and deployment of a LOD enhanced TIS and Testing, making Traffic data LOD actionable and available in Open Data Portals.
Project reports documenting the activities are available for download:
- Analysis of legal and technical background for making Linked Open Traffic Data actionable [here]
- Analysis and revision of the models used for road traffic and travel information in Europe [here]
- Analysis of the implementation of the PSI and ITS Directives [here]
- Linked Open Traffic Data concept development:
Detailed documentation of the Czech resources is available at https://lod.tamtamresearch/docs.
The ontologies (semantic model) developed within the project for the data published by the project are available here
- LOD DATEX II based ontology: dtx_srti,
- Satellite administrative units ontology: adu and
- Satellite roads ontology: roads
The LOD-RoadTran18 that aims to support the re-use of dynamic Road Traffic Data in and across the Czech Republic and Spain is co-financed by the European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA) (2018-EU-IA-0088) through the CEF Telecom programme.1
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of TamTam Research and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. ↩